Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Music

Ok, I feel it's time to "chime" in on the Christmas music topic. I love Christmas music. We have several compliation albums that must include Bing Crosby's White Christmas, and a rendition of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Santa Baby. I enjoy the Beach Boys Christmas album...gotta hear Little St. Nick. And for background I enjoy Kenny G and Manhattan Transfer's Christmas albums. But my all time favorite, A #1 Christmas Album for all time is the Muppets and John Denver's Christmas Album entitled A Christmas Together. What's not to love? Miss Piggy is priceless! I guess its the child in me.
My cd slots in my car are filled with the sounds of the holiday. Quoting the movie Elf..."The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." So as I commute back and forth to work you will see a little woman in her car just singing away... loudly! During that hour...I miss my cell phone calls from my husband and daughters because I'm just singing along. Good thing our windows are up! *smile* Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. And be sure to watch a Muppet Christmas Carol. Wouldn't be the holidays without it!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete