Friday, November 6, 2009

Way Cool!

Ever hear of the phrase...frost on the pumpkin? Well, this morning there was frost on the pumpkins and everything else. The chain on the chicken gate was frozen. I thought, you know those farm gloves I bought would be great right now...I wonder where they are? The water was frozen in the buckets and the ground crunched beneath my boots. I was COLD. I'm so not ready for this at God:30 am!

Ok, the hay WAS covered by the tarp. However Mother Nature in her infinite wisdom decided to create a massive wind gust. I found the hay like this...this morning. Another mess to clean up! It never ends.

No more grapes this year. I thought this looked neat.

Frost on the Dill.

Frost on the Purple Cone flower pods. I can't spell echinechea (sp?)! And neither can spell check! LOL!

This is what God:30 am looks like and frost on the grill. Love the swirlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment