Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cookie Cutter Quest!

I am a lurker of other farming type blogs. I found one entitled Country Pleasures that is hosting a cookie cutter exchange for the holidays. So, you guessed it, I signed up. I thought this sounded like fun! Yes, I'm a geek! Since then I have been searching for cookie cutters. I am looking for local artisans, second hand shops for the vintage cookie cutter and online, just to see what is out there.
This is what I found. I think I found cookie cutter heaven! *simle*
Ann Clark Ltd. - the Cookie Cutter People from Vermont.
Enjoy the holidays with this awesome find.
To that end, my daughter is looking for a vintage 1930's ish typewriter, that still works. If you know of someone giving one away. Please contact me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment