Friday, June 12, 2009

Duck Pen

Ursula... no you are not a duck! Yesterday I checked on all the critters after work. And there was Ursula, one of our chickens in the duck pen! I don't know how she got there but she was there with her friends... the ducks. I think she may be confused and dealing with some 'issues' because I found her in the duck pen once again today. We keep reminding Ursula... you are not a duck...you are a chicken.

The pumpkins are sprouting, the winter squash is sprouting, the peas are growing tall, strawberries are delicious and I think I'll have some zucchini *wink*.

We discovered that moles love pepper plants. We are reaching a point of diminishing returns on this crop. We plant, moles eat. Not what we had designed. I found some organic mole remover. We hope this works.

Duck pen photos below.





No comments:

Post a Comment