Friday, May 13, 2011

Gardening

The spring has been really wet. However,God has given us a break the last few days. I have been out in the garden, planting everything I can get my hands on. My problem garden is with my herbs. It seems that I never quite find the right place. So this year... I'm using containers.

This container is thyme and the itty bitty sprouts next to it are beebee tree sprouts. I was given some beebee seeds at our last beekeepers meeting. These beebee trees are supposed to bloom during summer when little else is blooming. I hope they grow big and strong.




This is my basil and parsley container. No I didn't consult a companion planting guide, I'm winging it!


This is lavender and tri-colored sage.


This is my mint container. I have spearmint in the middle surrounded by apple mint, pineapple mint and chocolate mint! This smells heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment